Sunday 10 June 2007

Highly Recommended for Welsh Family Research!

My mother is coming to Wales in July, and she hopes to do some 'on the ground' research into our Welsh ancestors, the Williams Family of Dowlais, and the Watkins Family from Neath.

In preparation I gave her this highly recommended book for Christmas:



Gyda bob hwyl i bawb, Mark

Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called Welsh-American Family Genealogy, on the World Wide Web.

Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called Welsh Music, Film, and Books Symposium, on the World Wide Web.

Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called Celtic Cult Cinema on the World Wide Web.

Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called Mordechai Razing Ziggurats, on the World Wide Web.

Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called Mordechai's Post-Evangelical-Granola on the World Wide Web.

© 2007 Mark Leslie Woods

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cymuned have been trying to strengthen ties with Welsh Americans, and have some American members? would you like to help?

If so email me

ordovicius(at)gmail(dot)com